Friday, October 3

keboringan....huhu..

mcm dh lme gak aku x tulis pape kt blog ni ek..no time lar..quite busy these days...tp ari ni aku boring siot..dh abis kls...tp x tau nk wt per..sementara tggu kls econs yg pasti boring tu,aku pn msuk ler lab comp ntuk membuat bnde x berfaedah...hahahaha...and the best thing for this weekend is i'm going to chicago to celebrate raya...yeay!!!!at last,i can celebrate raya with malaysian...hahahaha....x sabar2 nk g chicago...ngee...
td wk2 kls fnr, aku dok ler sme fafa,hafiz n paan...tgh2 dok elok2 tu,tibe2 dtg jacob...die ni bdk kls aku wk2 econs n he from venezuala..slalu nyer kitorang akan main sme2 wk2 kls econs sb kls econs tu boring nk mampos..hahahaha..sian die..die kte kt aku, "i hate this class since i don't have any friends to talk to..suddenly i saw you..why you don't tell me you're in this class?"aku pun gelak ler..sb die ckp setiap kali kls fnr die akan tido sb boring...hahaha...aku pn ckp ler kt die,"later on i'll seat beside you..so you won't sleep..."...hahaha...and he mentioned bout the grade for econs and guess what he got for the latest exam...38/40...that's superbly good..i only got 32 and that's bad..sheesh....hate econs..but then, he said that he already took econs class at venezuala and he really good at it..no wonder..hahaha..but i wonder..why i'm not that good..hmm..because it is me..i'll never be good at econs..hahahaha...we chat a lot during the fnr class and it's not that bad since everybody never listen to the lecture...hahaha..after the class finished,he said something to me..."i have one name that i like which is quite similar to your name..."and i said,"what's the name??"...he said..."amalia.."...hahaha...i said to him that it's my sister name..he said that.."tell your sister i like that name..."hahaha...anyah,my friend like your name...hahaha...omg,i miss my family...huhuhu..
so...what's the program for today...nothing...but udin just called me and told that i need to go for pumsa meeting..sheesh...i really want to go home and SLLEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!...hahaha..since the weather is quite cold..my roomates and i really like to sleep and hibernate like a polar bear...hahahaha....what a waste...hehehe..but boon just told me(he is chinese malaysian guy who took Korean class with me)the weather will get really worse later and ask me to get a new sweater at michigan city...omg...i will be an ice when winter's come...muahaha...but then, i really excited to go shopping for the winter...hehehe..i plan to buy trench coat that i dreamed when i'm in mlaysia and buy some stuff for my family..maybe handbag for my mom,wallet for my father, bag for my kak ngah, wallet or shirts for my anyah and not forget my little and naughty sister,aina...maybe some cute pink shirts...she loves pinks very much..maybe i should called her pink panther..muahahaha....
i just remember that i forget to post blog for the raya..later on,i will wrote something about my first raya at United States...maybe some pictures...hehehe..
ok lar...i'm thinking of having some cripy creme for lunch but the dougnuts are not as nice as JCO..i miss JCO..nyumee2..
ok lar...i need to go somewhere else and do some stuffs..bye...:P

No comments: